WHAT DOES NCATI HAVE TO OFFER?
Rail & Rail Systems Engineer, with pathways/options to specialise in:
• Rail Civil Engineering
• Track Engineering
• Signalling and Control Systems
• Rail Systems
• Traction and Rolling Stock
• Telecoms, Networks and Digital
• Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services
• Project governance
• Project stakeholder management
• Project communication and leadership
• Budgeting and cost control
• Project management and planning
• Project risk and issue management
• Operational management
• Business management principles
• Project management
• Performance management
• Leadership and management techniques
• Relationship management
Investing in your staff can bring benefits to your business. Whether your objective is to boost productivity, motivation or fill an essential skills gap, organisational development facilitates change on an individual, team and company level.
We are dedicated to providing training that is suitable for your staff and organisation at the right price.
We will work with you to identify your individual training needs and create appropriate courses and learning plans for your staff.
Our range of courses are designed to be:
- Employer responsive
- Available on-demand to fit around you
- Delivered in the workplace
- A selection of accredited qualifications and professional development
- Great value
- Flexible and bespoke to your needs
For all your staff development and training needs, please
contact us to discuss on 0330 120 0375.