NCATI OPEN DAY 2021
Upcoming open days
This event is the perfect opportunity to find out more about our college, access courses, and the Higher Education courses we offer. You will also be able to speak to our curriculum staff and meet some of our current learners who are already making great strides into the fast-growing transport and infrastructure industry.
We will also be joined by some of our industry partners on the day so you’ll be able to see who we are working with, get a real insight into the industry and find out about the career opportunities available.
What else can you expect at an NCATI Open Day?
- Find out about the learner support and funding options available
- Tour our state-of-the art facilities
- Experience our specialist learning equipment
- Presentations from college staff and industry partners
Why should you attend an NCATI Open Day?
- Find out how you can learn skills that are in high demand
- Studying at the college can lead to well-paid careers, with the average starting salary for a junior engineer/graduate around £33,725
- Find out about the types of roles studying at the college can lead to. There are roles to suit everyone from hands-on roles to office-based, from creative to project management.