Library and learning resources
At NCATI we offer a range of resources for learners, staff and alumni related to courses at both campuses of the College.
- Borrow books
- Renew books
- Access industry journals and magazines
- Access substantial online and hardcopy resources from Sheffield Hallam University when enrolled on a full time NCATI course.
- Access PC’s, printers, scanners and photocopiers
- Make use of quiet study areas and small group study areas
- Alumni can access photocopied excerpts of books (adhering to copyright)
You will automatically become a member of the library when you enrol with the College.
Opening hours are 9.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday.