The College has a dedicated Learner Support Team who work with Curriculum staff to ensure that every learner can reach their full potential. We offer:
- A range of resources, including neurodiversity profilers, BKSB maths and English assessments and Specific Learning Difficulties screeners to help learners to identify their learning strengths and needs.
- A range of bespoke online resources for independent and guided learning.
- 1:1 and small group support to improve English and study skills.
- Support for learners with SpLDs to make reasonable adjustments to their learning.
- Access to reasonable adjustment exam arrangements.
- An Individual Learning Plan to offer an individualised approach to ensure that all learners reach their full potential.
- Support to access external services and resources where needed.
- Feedback through a tutorial and review process to help you to understand how you are progressing.
- Access to external support and resources, where necessary.
- A learner mentor scheme designed to support learners with their studies.
- Assistance with accessing Financial Support.
- The College has partnership arrangements with local Universities and can assist in securing accommodation whilst you study with us.