Who should attend:
All workers with access near to or on any Network Rail rail Infrastructure.
- Must have sufficient command of the English language as detailed in Network Rail company specification NR/S/CTM/021.
- In date Medical screening uploaded to Sentinel.
- In date Drugs and Alcohol screening uploaded to Sentinel.
- Safety Helmet (Blue safety helmets must to be worn as per Network Rail PPE Policy even if the candidate has held PTS before)
- PPE, Hi Visibility Clothing (vest & trousers), to GO/RT3279 & NR/L2/OHS/021 standard Safety Boots, with full ankle & Mid Sole protection (Not Rigger Boots)
- Candidate must be minimum of 18 Years of age.
- Candidate must bring Photographic I.D.
- Before candidates attend this course they will need to have attended and successfully passed the personal track safety (PTS) E-Learning course.
Upon successful completion of the training, the delegate will be able to demonstrate their ability to interpret correctly the Rule Book GE/RT 8000 Series or Guide to Personal Track Safety or PTS Key Point Card NR9922 and relevant instructions when required to go on or near the line.
Location, times and dates available:
Courses are available at our Doncaster and Birmingham Campuses or off-site. Please contact us for dates and locations.