Who should attend:
All workers with access near to or on any Network Rail rail Infrastructure needing to renew their PTS Qualification.
- Must have sufficient command of the English language as detailed in Network Rail company specification NR/S/CTM/021.
- In date Medical screening uploaded to Sentinel.
- In date Drugs and Alcohol screening uploaded to Sentinel.
- Safety Helmet
- PPE, Hi Visibility Clothing (vest & trousers), to GO/RT3279 & NR/L2/OHS/021 standard
- Safety Boots, with full ankle & Mid Sole protection (Not Rigger Boots)
- Must bring log book with at least 4 entries & management reviews
- Must be minimum of 18 Years of age
- Must bring Photographic I.D.
- Must be literate in English
- Must hold current track safety card and meet the requirements of NR/L2/CTM/021 – Competence and training in track safety.
Upon successful completion of the training the delegate will be able to demonstrate their ability to interpret correctly the Rule Book GE/RT 8000 Series or Guide to Personal Track Safety or PTS Key Point Card NR9922 and relevant instructions when required to go on or near the line
Location, times and dates available:
Courses are available at our Doncaster and Birmingham Campuses or off-site. Also Available in Widnes. Please contact us for dates and locations.
Delivered by PQMS (NSAR Approved)