IOSH Working Safely
IOSH Working Safely is a short course for employees of organisations in any industry sector who need to understand the basics of health and safety. It is an international safety certificate based on best practice and provides an awareness of general workplace hazards with a focus on identifying hazards within the workplace.
Working Safely is for people at any level, in any sector, needing an introduction to the knowledge in the essentials of health and safety.
• Module 1: Introducing working safely
• Module 2: Defining hazard and risk
• Module 3: Identifying common hazards
• Module 4: Improving safety performance
• Module 5: Protecting our environment