Ability and Aptitude Testing for Recruitment and Professional Development Why this course:
Occupational Assessments are designed to provide assessments of intellectual ability, specific aptitudes, interests, values and personality. Combined with high quality careers advice and guidance they can aid the recruitment process and provide a thorough baseline for personal development of existing employees.
A tailor -made package will be designed to meet your requirements. An experienced consultant will work with you to determine your organisational needs, including:
- Selection of the most appropriate test from the range available from the British Psychological Society.
- Administration of ability and aptitude tests.
- Administration of personality assessments.
- Interpretation of tests and assessments.
- Feedback interviews with delegates.
- Production of initial and final assessment reports.