Welcome to NCATI careers
At NCATI we want you to leave with the skills, confidence and knowledge you want to get you to where you want to be in the future. We run face to face, online and session deliveries to provide careers, education, information, advice and guidance to help you develop the skills needed for the future.
We aim to deliver the skills and knowledge that you want, not what we think you need, so please let us know what you would benefit from and how we can improve the service for you. We also review all information published on an annual basis.
Due to current restrictions and guidelines, all careers guidance will now be provided remotely until further notice.
Opening Hours Remote only: Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Opening Hours Remote and onsite: Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
NCATI Careers Strategy
The College delivers a Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance programme which is accessible to all learners and potential learners, to ensure that you are fully equipped to make the best career choices and achieve your aspirations.
The College is committed to developing a Careers programme which will enable previous learners to continue to develop their career opportunities.
The aims of the Careers Strategy are:
- To enable learners to maximise employment opportunities through transferable and relevant skills development’.
- To enable learners to develop the skills necessary to secure and maintain high-quality employment opportunities which suit their needs, skills and abilities.
Emma Nettleship – Careers Office
We offer all learners:
- One to one appointments for in-depth careers, education, information, advice and guidance sessions.
- Careers workshops on a range of areas like CV’s, applications and interviews.
- Curriculum session delivery
- Drop-in sessions
- Support to find employment
- Career planning
- Remote appointments
To find information about our services please see;
- Canvas (NCATI learner portal)
- Digital display screens at both campuses
- Information in the campus office: Birmingham Room 234; Doncaster Room 133
- The Careers Notice boards in Birmingham Reception Area First Floor and Doncaster First Floor Atrium