National College for Advanced Transport & Infrastructure OPEN DAYS
BIRMINGHAM & DONCASTER OPEN DAYS 2020
The National College for Advanced Transport and Infrastructure formerly known as the National College for High Speed Rail are dedicated to inspiring and creating a new generation of skilled workers to join the fast-growing rail, transport and infrastructure industry where specialist skills in areas such as civil engineering, systems engineering and digital design are in high demand.
REGISTER NOW AND ATTEND OUR FEBRUARY 2020 OPEN DAY AT OUR BIRMINGHAM CAMPUS TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE OF WINNING A £50 AMAZON VOUCHER, TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.
BIRMINGHAM CAMPUS OPEN DAY 23RD APRIL 2020, 4-7PM
DONCASTER CAMPUS OPEN DAY 30th APRIL 2020, 4-6PM
These skills are needed to deliver major infrastructure projects now such as HS2, highways improvements, airport expansions and upgrades to the existing railway – and into the future. There really are POSSIBILITIES IN EVERY DIRECTION!
NCATI Open Days are the perfect opportunity to find out more about our college and the Higher Education courses we offer. You will also be able to speak to our curriculum staff and meet some of our current learners who are already making great strides into the fast-growing transport and infrastructure industry.
Courses we offer:
- Access to Higher Education Diploma (Engineering)
- Certificate in Higher Education in High Speed Rail & Infrastructure
- HNC/D Computing – Data Analytics
- HNC/D Computing – Intelligent Systems
- HNC/D Construction – Civil Engineering
- Foundation Degree in High Speed Rail & Infrastructure
- BSc Degree in High Speed Rail & Infrastructure
What can you expect at an NCATI Open Day?
- Find out about the learner support and funding options available
- Tour our state-of-the art facilities
- Experience our specialist learning equipment
- Presentations from college staff and industry partners
Why should you attend an NCATI Open Day?
- Find out how you can learn skills that are in high demand
- Studying at the college can lead to well-paid careers, with the average starting salary for a junior engineer/graduate around £30,557
- Find out about the types of roles studying at the college can lead to. There are roles to suit everyone from hands on roles to office based, from creative to project management.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity, plan your day and even bring along a friend. There are possibilities in every direction at the National College for Advanced Transport & Infrastructure